CRYOSTEM is launching its annual call for projects on the thematic of HSCT complications.
- Access to the unique European biological resources collection of transplanted patients enabling you to validate preliminary results on larger cohorts or to support the discovery of new therapies.
- Currently, more than 5,800 patients, adult and pediatric, and 2,350 donors are included in the collection, depicting all the type of transplants and the different pathologies for which a transplant is indicated.
- More than 200,000 aliquots are available, including pre-transplant sampling (baseline for recipient and donor), at the onset of acute and chronic GvHD and in the following of care, and systematic points at 100 days, 1 year and 2 years post-transplant.
- Viable cells in DMSO, plasma and dried pellets are available for your experiments.
- As an added-value, clinical data are available through a connection to the EBMT registry.
- Quality of the biological resources is greatly ensured through CRYOSTEM ISO 9001 certification.
- 10 international projects have already been selected by CRYOSTEM Scientific Committee to access to the collection.
- The first publication using CRYOSTEM samples has been edited in last December in Nature Communications.
So it’s time to join CRYOSTEM investigators by submitting your application file! Apply today!
Please be free to contact us if you need additional information.
The CRYOSTEM team